Larkspur Past and Present
ABOUT THE BOOK
Larkspur Past and Present, the book for everyone who loves Larkspur, boasts:
• 384 pages of Larkspur history and lore
• Over 600 photographs, many new to this edition
• Clear maps for walking explorations
• Fascinating stories that reveal unexpected facets of life in Larkspur
• A treasure trove of Larkspur’s architectural gems
• Visits to neighborhoods not included in previous editions
– SEE inside!
BUY YOUR BOOK
Order by mail. Makes a great gift!
Order Larkspur Past and Present and have it mailed to yourself or as a gift. No sales tax is charged for books mailed out of state.
– $35 hardbound; $25 softcover; tax, shipping & handling extra
– DOWNLOAD the mail order form. Please save the form to your hard drive, then use Adobe READER to complete it. Note you may want to print two copies: one to mail with your check, the other to keep for your records.
Larkspur Past and Present is available at the following locations in
downtown Larkspur, as well as Book Passage in Corte Madera, 1st Street Books in Kentfield, The Depot Bookstore and Café in Mill Valley; and William Stout Architectural Books and Schein & Schein in San Francisco.
– $37.89 hardbound; $27.06 softcover; tax included
LARKSPUR CITY HALL - 400 Magnolia Ave.
Administrative Offices (2nd floor)
• M-Th 10am - 12pm & 1 - 5pm; closed Sat-Sun
LARKSPUR LIBRARY - 400 Magnolia Ave.
• M-T 10am-9pm; W-Th 10am-7pm;
F-Sat 10am-5pm; closed Sunday
LARKSPUR RECREATION - 240 Doherty Dr.
• M-Th 10am - 12pm & 1 - 5pm;
L’AMBIENTE - 476 Magnolia Ave.
• M-Sat 10am - 5pm; Sun 11am - 4pm
GALA 484 - 484 Magnolia Ave.
• M-Sat 11am - 5:30pm; Sun 12 - 5:30pm
RED ROBIN CATERERS - 489 Magnolia Ave.
• M-F 7am - 5pm; Sat 7am - 4:30pm
JOANIE’S ON MAGNOLIA - 546 Magnolia Ave.
• T-Sat, 11am - 6pm
ABOUT THE TEAM
More than 100 people contributed thousands of hours of volunteer research, writing, and photography to create the updated Larkspur Past and Present. Members of the team included book and graphics designers; journalists; editors; legal, marketing, cartography and financial experts; photographers, and educators.
The Larkspur Heritage Preservation Board is an advisory committee that – among other duties – oversees Larkspur’s Historic Resources Inventory and recognizes outstanding preservation work on historic structures in Larkspur.
– MORE about the Board
– Sneak peek at our developing website.